sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2013

Frases com sentimentos

  • The world is perfect when stay with you.
  • Going live this dream.
  • Everything started with one friendship.
  • When you feeling alone, thing in the moments we shared.
  • The life have a great moments.
  • The life is a surprisesbox.
  • Becuase it is so hard to understand the heart?
  • This rollercoaster of emotions, i'm about to hang myself from everything.
  • The stars in the sky leads me to think of you.
  • I received a very important gift. You.
  • It would be much easier if the heart come with map.
  • In your smile found the truth he sought.
  • In an exchange of glances, I found the reason to live.
  • In flower I see your eyes, ready to fall in love.
  • With your smile, I understand what love is.
  • No to mention, I love me.
  • Listening to the heartbeat, realized his reason
  • Even with the broken heart, I hope you feel passionate.
  • In an exchange of glances have reached my heart.
  • In a pink realized the dept of your eyes.
  • Listening to a ballad, I realized I was really in love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário